Monday, July 30, 2012
I hope everyone is enjoying the Olympics thus far! I know I'm LOVING the gymnastics events… they're my favorite.
I teased it over the weekend, but wanted to launch it officially today. Princess Polish is hosting an Olympics Nail Art contest!
1) The manicure you submit must be Olympics-themed in some way. It can feature an event or country, but must tie back to the Olympic games. Country flags on every finger don't count. :-P
2) The manicure you submit MUST be your own. It is very easy for me to cross-reference your image with the trillions on the internet. I will find out if you steal from someone else.
3) The contest is open through August 8th at 11:59pm EST. Winner will be announced on the closing day of the olympics, August 12th.
4) All submissions must be be submitted via email with the subject "Nail Art Contest" to PrincessPolishBlog@gmail.com. If you do not use that subject, the email will be deleted. Also include your first name, last initial, and if you have a blog, its URL.
5) This is open internationally!
1) Gold: Essie Metallic Go for Gold and Art Club stripers in Red, White, and Blue!
2) Silver: Essie Metallic No Place Like Chrome
3) Bronze: Essie Metallic Penny Talk
Good luck, be creative, and have fun!